top of page

Group

Public·178 members

ΑΕΚ εναντίον Προμηθέας Πατρών και ζωντανή μετάδοση ΑΕΚ Προμηθέας Πατρών ζωντανή 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 23 Ιανουαρίου 2024 Ζωντανή μετάδοση στην τηλεόραση

2 Δεκ 2023 — πριν από 5 ημέρες — Κολοσσός εναντίον ΑΕΚ και ζωντανή ... Προμηθέας Πατρών εναντίον Ολυμπιακός μετάδοση 2022 11 11 Νοε 2023 — Καρδίτσας ...

However, Spurs, who had one day less to prepare than Southampton, were without the injured Harry Kane, Giovani lo Celso and Erik Lamela, with recent signing Steven Bergwijn ineligible for this game as he did not play in the original match. I think I did very well because I had to manage a team with so many difficulties," said boss Jose Mourinho. I changed from the back five to the back four in the moment when I could. (((Αθλημα!))) Λαυρίου εναντίον Προμηθέας Πατρών και 30 Δεκ 2023 — Αποτελέσματα Basket League 2023/2024, ΜΠΑΣΚΕΤ Ελλάδα Προμηθέας Πατρών. (ΠΑΡΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΏ>) Λαυρίου εναντίον Καρδίτσας ζωντανή 27 Νοε 2023 — [[ ... Bayer Leverkusen and Hertha Berlin will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Bayer Leverkusen this season have the following results: 7W, 4D and 4L. Meanwhile Hertha Berlin have 4W, 3D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The accumulation of matches, which I believe is going to pay a price but again, we make a big effort to be where we are and I think this means that we are ready for the fight. The barber was bad' Media playback is not supported on this device Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho explains why he has shaved his hair A big topic of conversation on social media this week was not related to matters on the pitch for Mourinho - but his new hairstyle. Posted at 82' Penalty Charlton Athletic. Conor Gallagher draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 82' Penalty conceded by Curtis Davies (Derby County) after a foul in the penalty area. BookingPosted at 81' Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 81' Foul by Conor Gallagher (Charlton Athletic). Eintracht Frankfurt vs Vitoria Guimaraes predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. Frankfurt still have plenty to play for in the final round of group games in the Europa League as the Germans need to beat Vitoria Guimaraes to assure themselves one of the qualifying spots as Standard Liege sit two points behind them in third. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Ajax vs ADO Den Haag predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Ajax have seen their points lead over AZ evaporate in recent weeks so the hosts need a convincing win against struggling Den Haag this weekend. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Λαυρίου Προμηθέας Πατρών ζωντανή 2022 5 Νοεμβρίου 21.11.2023 | 14:52. image 20/11/2023 Panathinaikos Vs AEK for Basket League season ... Full TimePosted at 90'+9' Second Half ends, Arsenal 1, Leicester City 1. Posted at 90'+8' Attempt missed. Dennis Praet (Leicester City) right footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Demarai Gray. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Arsenal. Ainsley Maitland-Niles replaces Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Demarai Gray (Leicester City). Αιγάλεω εναντίον Τηλυκράτης μετάδοση σκορ 19 18 Δεκ 2023 — Αιγάλεω εναντίον Τηλυκράτης μετάδοση σκορ 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 Ροή πριν από 15 ώρες — Μπορώ να δω Παναιτωλικό εναντίον ΑΕΚ σε LIVE STREAMING*; ... Απίστευτη η μεροληπτική μετάδοση του αγώνα με την ΑΕΚ 11 Δεκ 2023 — Sportfm LIVE... [[ροή<]] Καρδίτσας εναντίον Προμηθέας Πατρών μετάδοση Προμηθέας Πατρών 2 Περιστέρι 1 ΑΕΚ 1 ΠΑΟΚ 1 Αρης 0 -0αγ. [[ζω ... We know the players we've got around us and we know if we get them the ball, if we can put balls into the areas, then things will happen. Late goals are essentially a mindset we've got into. Media playback is not supported on this device MOTDx: Trent Alexander-Arnold's admiration for Messi & Instagram rivalry with Robertson Trent on. EnglandLooking ahead to the Euros in the summer, how far do you think England can go?Win it, why not? You've seen at the World Cup we got far, you can see that the squad is so exciting at the moment. I went through a lot with Wolves in terms of they took me in as one of their children and it was a love relationship from the beginning," said the Cameroon-born player. There may be players who I played with in my three seasons in the Premier League who said to themselves 'I'm not going to drop down to non-league'. But people forget I started my career in non-league with Dulwich Hamlet. I worked my way up through sweat and blood and I'm humble enough to play at any level - even if it's parks football. Scoring the winner in London, top scorer Timo Werner ended his own five-game goal drought in all competitions. I had not scored in the last few games and I had also missed some chances before the penalty," Werner said. That did not make the penalty any easier but I really wanted to take it and I stayed calm. This season has shown that both of these sides have their vulnerabilities and they could both be exploited this weekend. We think this should be a very tight game and we are backing Wellington Phoenix to come out on top on the handicap market which is currently set at 0.5. A win or draw gets us our win and delivers a happy Christmas period to Phoenix. Northampton fc left their supporters without nothing to say when they concede late in their last home game against Port Vale and it ended up with 1-0 in favor of the Port Vale and that was where their five games unbeaten come to a halt. Lazio haven't looked as convincing as they had in recent weeks but even the best teams are entitled to a wobble. This Lazio team can certainly be classed as one of the top teams in the division, especially at home. Only Juventus can boast a better record on their own patch than Simone Inzaghi's team. Back them to beat SPAL by at least two clear goals. [[[LIVE SPORT>>>]]<<<] ΑΕΚ εναντίον Λαυρίου μετάδοση 29 Νοε 2023 — live τηλεοπτική μετάδοση από την ΕΡΤ3. Η αναμέτρηση Προμηθέας Πάτρας – ΑΕΚ Betsson θα διεξαχθεί στο ΠΕΑΚ Δ. Τόφαλος το Σάββατο 2 Δεκεμβρίου ... After an unhappy season at Barcelona, he joined Milan. His first derby on the other side of the fence was arguably his most memorable as he scored the only goal and claimed revenge on Inter defender Marco Materazzi for an incident four years earlier. Everyone was against me and this motivated me. I won a penalty, and who fouled me? Materazzi. Schalke have not won any of their last eight matches in the Bundesliga. Augsburg have not won any of their last six matches in the Bundesliga. Schalke have won four of their last six fixtures against Augsburg. Two bottom-dwellers of the form table meet this weekend when Schalke, without a victory in eight matches, host Augsburg, who have not won any of their last six matches. There isn’t a clear winner coming into the game though and we’d be hard pushed to pick an outright winner. A draw looks quite likely and with the two sides both hoping to focus on their defensive stability a 1-1 result looks the most likely between two of the most evenly matched sides in the league. I don't know if we are 100% but Everton have had the same time [off]. It is all about being ready to face problems in a game and finding solutions. In nine weeks not doing anything you can lose almost anything. The players trained every day but we don't train them for a specific moment as we had no idea until a week before that training would start again. Training is completely different if you just want to keep fit or be in the best shape for a specific day. The hosts have been a fantastic team to watch in Serie A this term. They’ve been thundering in the goals all season long. Cagliari have scored 20 goals in their opening nine home Serie A games this season, equalling their record of home goals at this stage of the competition (established in 1966/67 and in 2016/17). They still have plenty of time to go, with the club hoping to add to a strong season here. Slip-ups will be punished at this stage of such an intense title race. Basaksehir do not want to make a fatal error, so will be playing at a level of intensity that we don't expect Gaziantep to match. Back the home team to win by at least two goals. Άρης εναντίον Καρδίτσας μετάδοση ΑΕΚ εναντίον Βόλος 28 Νοε 2023 — [ΒΛΈΠΩ ΤΗΛΕΌΡΑΣΗ]']] Προμηθέας Πατρών εναντίον Rytas ζωντανή 2022 29/11/2023 4 Νοε 2023 — (ΑΘΛΗΜΑ<<<) Κολοσσός Λαυρίου μετάδοση 2022 ... Some Manchester City fans might take their side's latest progress into the knockout stages of the Champions League for granted, but the statistics show it is a special achievement in itself. City's draw with Shakhtar Donetsk on Tuesday meant they have made it out of the group stage for a seventh successive season - a run only Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Paris St-Germain can match. Those are the kind of clubs that City are comparing themselves to now, and they are all measured by how they perform in Europe, as well as in their domestic leagues. Karlsruher started season after break pretty good with a win over Darmstadt with 2-0 but it is hard to believe their defense could stop Bochum from scoring especially because on the other side Bochum is in great form and also their offense is very strong but Karlsruhe at home is better than on the road and also Bochum defense on the road is not that good so I think home team will surely going to score at least one goal and I think this is great bet so I surely recommend it to anyone for today, good luck to both teams Fancy tips from Federer? 13:30 - Financial fair play must continue during pandemic - La Liga chief La Liga president Javier Tebas has warned against relaxing UEFA's financial fair play rules as clubs struggle to cope with a loss of income due to the pause in competitions due to the coronavirus pandemic. All club football has been suspended in Italy after parts of the country were placed in lockdown by the government in an effort to contain the spread of the virus. Two Europa League matches postponed due to coronavirus Copa del Rey final postponed due to coronavirus fears - federation spokesman Juventus are due to face Lyon in Turin behind closed doors in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 game on 17 March, though it is possible the game will be postponed after both Inter Milan and Roma had Europa League games called off this week. ΑΕΚ εναντίον Λαυρίου μετάδοση 2022 30.12.2023 4 Νοε 2023 — Λαυρίου Προμηθέας Πατρών ζωντανή 2022 5 Νοεμβρίου 2023 Ζωντανή μετάδοση Basket League : ΠΡΟΜΗΘΕΑΣ ΠΑΤΡΑΣ – ΛΑΥΡΙΟ MEGABOLT | 5η ΑΓΩΝΙΣΤΙΚΗ ... Going to this game, Ajax are top of the standings with 47 points while PSV have 36 points, in fifth place. Ajax are coming from a somewhat shaky patch and head to this game straight from a defeat. They have four wins and four losses in their last eight matches and they have two clean sheets and six wins in the last 10 matches. Man City have scored 16 goals in their last six home Premier League games. Both teams have scored in five of their last six meetings in all competitions. Liverpool have failed to win their last three away games in all competitions. Liverpool travel to the Etihad on Thursday night for Premier League action against Manchester City. This match could well go down to the deciding doubles. Andy Murray will be back for the British side but Dan Evans hasn't been in the best of form this week. The British side has the better doubles team so if it does go down to the final game, that's another reason to back Great Britain to win the match. ΑΕΚ Άρης μετάδοση 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 Sport TV 13 Ιαν 2024 — Aris Karditsas Neo Ikonio ζωντανά αποτελέσματα (και ζωντανή μετάδοση, live streaming βίντεο του αγώνα) ξεκινάνε την 5 Νοε 2023 στις 1:00 ... Familiar foesThis was the third meeting between these sides in the space of 29 days and their sixth encounter in less than a year. As the previous five had resulted in a couple of 2-1 victories for Wolves, a 1-0 triumph for United and two draws, it was perhaps no surprise the latest encounter should be equally tight. The visitors did have chances, with Raul Jimenez forcing an excellent second-half save from United keeper David de Gea and Romain Saiss heading over when he was well placed to do much better 11 minutes from time. They have won five and drawn two of their seven games since. Zlatan has a special personality. He has a special professionalism. He entered the locker room with a special humility," said Boban. Knowing the force of the impact he can have, it wasn't so easy. But he understood the atmosphere inside the changing room, the delicacy of the moment. Assisted by Pablo Fornals. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Declan Rice (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 57' Attempt saved. Jonny (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Live Streaming - Δείτε τον αγώνα Προμηθέας Πάτρας-ΑΕΚ 0:32Οι σημαντικότερες στιγμές του Προμηθέας – ΑΕΚ (video) · Tags · Basket League · ΑΕΚ · Προμηθέας Πάτρας.ertsports.gr · Πριν από 1 μήνα ΑΕΚ Προμηθέας Πατρών ζωντανή 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 πριν από 17 ώρες — ΑΕΚ εναντίον Άρης και ζωντανή μετάδοση 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 Ζω πριν από 18 ώρες — πριν από 21 ώρες — Λαύριο 2 Προμηθέας Πατρών 2 Περιστέρι 1 ... Assisted by Willian. Posted at 79' Jorginho (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Reiss Nelson (Arsenal). Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Joseph Willock (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. BookingPosted at 77' Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 76' Foul by Jorginho (Chelsea).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page